End Date & Time: 2/6/2018 11:30 AM
Registration fee: $FREE SHBA Members
OSHA 300: Recordkeeping and Reporting
Taking the guesswork out of OSHA recordkeeping…(well almost!)
Do you know what is required to be on your OSHA 300/300A Log? Do you know that it needs to be posted beginning February 1, 2018?
The OSHA 300—"Log of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses"—is a record of every work-related injury or illness, for each calendar year, that involves:
- loss of consciousness for any length of time;
- restricted work activity or job transfer;
- days away from work;
- medical treatment beyond first aid; and
significant work-related injuries or illnesses (such as cancer, chronic irreversible disease, a fractured or cracked bone, or a punctured eardrum) that are diagnosed by a licensed health care professional.
You are exempt from the OSHA recordkeeping requirements only if:
- you have ten (10) or less employees at all times during the calendar year, unless you are informed in writing from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), OSHA, or DOSH requiring you to comply. Note: Employee count includes employees at all of your business locations combined; or your business establishment, by 4-digit NAICS, is on the industry exemption list in Table-1 under WAC 296-27-00105.
This course is designed to assist employers in identifying and fulfilling their responsibilities for posting certain records, maintaining records of illnesses and injuries, and reporting specific cases to OSHA.
Topics To Be Covered Include:
- Employer and employee responsibilities
- Recordkeeping rule
- Recordable injury or illness
- General recording criteria
- Recording criteria for specific cases
- OSHA forms
- Other requirements
- Fatalities and serious incidents
Who Should Register:
Business owners; Foremen; Supervisors; Managers; Employees with safety reporting responsibilities.
Event Location: SHBA Boardroom
In order to register for this event you must either sign in, or start by completing the information below.
Then click the Continue button. On the following page, click the Register button to view purchase options.