End Date & Time: 2/8/2018 5:00 PM
Registration fee: $285.00 member investment. $385.00 non-member investment.
Unlock Your Potential
The primary responsibility of a Project Manager is to get the project built on time, on budget, and with a happy customer. By applying the concepts and strategies of this course, participants will increase their professional value and thus bring value to the company and to the customer.
This course explains the role of project managers during each phase of a project, including the pre-construction, construction, and post-construction phases. Project management tools and effective management of trade contractors will also be discussed.
As a graduate of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the basics of successful project management.
- Execute the pre-construction project management functions and responsibilities.
- Implement the tools available for efficient project management.
- Manage trade contractors effectively.
- Perform project management duties during the project.
- Complete the duties and responsibilities of post-project management.
Who Should Take this Course?
Business owners, project managers, remodelers, superintendents, sales managers, anyone involved in the pre-construction and construction process including small volume builders, remodelers, and custom and semi-custom home builders.
Continuing Education Credit:
CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGR, GMB, CSP, Master CSP, CGP, Master CGP
6 AIA/HSW/SD Learning Units
6 AIBD CE Hours
Event Location: SHBA Boardroom
In order to register for this event you must either sign in, or start by completing the information below.
Then click the Continue button. On the following page, click the Register button to view purchase options.